Checon Pesquisa is a research and consulting agency with over 25 years of experience. We are the result of a successful partnership of professionals with international experience and expertise in the academic,
public and private sectors and provaide full service in market research including consumer, industrial and social research, designed as for ad hoc research both qualitative and quatitative. Checon is accredited to ISO 20.252
since 2009. The research area includes market and customer segmentation, market entry strategy, market analysis, opportunity evaluation, image research, brand communications, opinion polling, satisfaction research, usage
and atitude, products development, packaging and pricing research, and usability tests evaluation (with eye tracking)
Checon aims to provide cost effective studies, with reliabe and strategic information, always in compliance with the ethical principles and codes of conducts. The results o four work shall help our clientes make the best decisions. We commit ourselves
to the ongoing improvement of our processes, increasing service quality and client satisfaction through:
- partnership with our suppliers
- constant staff training
- search for innovative and creative methodologies and Technologies
- continuous improvement of products and services
- efficiency o four quality management policy
Ricardo Luiz Checchia
MBA degree from Getulio Vargas Foundation, master degree in Economics from PUC/SP, Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from University of Mackenzie. Professional training at Siemens A.G. in the cities of Karlsruhe, Erlangen, Hannover
and Nuremberg, Germany.
Rosângela Lopes Toledo Checchia
MSc in Applied Linguistics from the University of Brasília. Graduated in Mathematics from the Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo, with extension course in Karlsruhe, Germany. Post graduate in Psychology of Communication. (August / 2018)
Carlo Toledo Checchia
Graduated in Finance from Florida Gulf Coast University. International professional experience. Currently working with neuroscience (recognition of facial expressions, eye tracking, measurement of nerve reactions to visual stimuli and implicit testing).
- Meet the needs and demands of clients, which, above all, must be fully known and understood.
- Regard clientes as partners, with whom we mantain a relationship of trust, attending these partners in a committed and timely manner.
- Employ practices that uphold quality, methodology accuracy and compliance with the code of ethics.
- Collect data in a reliable manner abiding with specific criteria, while supervisor accompanies field research teams.
- Carry out detailed and thorough analysis and statistical studies.
- Present results whereby 100% of fieldwork are cross-checked and at least 30% validated.
- Meet established deadlines, Always offering a differential.
- Always accompanying latest technological upgrades to provide adequate, quick solutions at the lowest possible cost.
Results of annual customer satisfaction surveys: